[BITList] The devil made me do it!

FS franka at iinet.net.au
Fri Feb 18 07:45:01 GMT 2011

George W Bush has a heart attack and dies.  Obviously he goes to hell,
where the Devil is waiting for him.  'I'm  not sure what to do,' says
the Devil. 'You're on my list, but I  have no room for you. As you
definitely have to stay here,  I'm going to have to let  someone else
go. I've  got three folks here who weren't quite as bad as you. I'll
let one of them go, but you have to take their Place.  I'll even let you
decide who leaves.' George  thought that sounded pretty good, so he
agreed. The  Devil opened the first room. In it were Richard Nixon and a
large  pool of hot water. He kept  diving in and climbing out, over and
over. Such  was his fate in hell. 'No!'  said George. 'I don't think so,
I'm not a good swimmer and don't  think I could stay in hot water all
day.' The  Devil led him to the next room. In it was Tony Blair with a
sledgehammer and a room full of rocks. All he did was swing the  hammer,
time after time. No!  I've got this problem with my shoulder. I would be
in constant  agony if all I could do was break rocks all day.'
commented  George. The  Devil opened the third door. In it, George saw
Bill Clinton lying  on the floor with his arms staked over his head, and
his legs  staked in a  spread-eagle pose. Bent over him was Monica
Lewinsky, doing what she does best. George  Bush looked at this in
disbelief for a while, and finally  said  'Yeah, I can handle this.'
The  Devil smiled and said, 'OK, Monica, you're free to  go!'