[BITList] Difficult Things to Say When Drunk

franka franka at iinet.net.au
Thu Feb 17 00:22:26 GMT 2011

THINGS THAT ARE DIFFICULT TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:
          1. Innovative
          2. Preliminary
          3. Proliferation
          4. Cinnamon

          THINGS THAT ARE VERY DIFFICULT TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:
          1. Specificity
          2. Anti-constitutionalists
          3. Passive-aggressive disorder
          4. Transubstantiation

          THINGS THAT ARE DOWNRIGHT IMPOSSIBLE TO SAY WHEN
DRUNK:
          1. No thanks, I'm married.
          2. Nope, no more booze for me!
          3. Sorry, but you're not really my type.
          4. No thanks, I'm not hungry.
          5. I'm not interested in fighting you.
          6. Thank you, but I won't make any attempt to
dance. I have no coordination and I'd hate to look like a
fool!
          7. I must be going home now as I have to work in
the morning.