[BITList] demonstrate and unite

CT's x50type at cox.net
Sun Feb 13 22:30:17 GMT 2011

hugh
doesn’t matter who resigns, everybody must resign. I will be on the look out for you and your fellow mass demonstrators on the  telly.
what ever you do, don’t forget the throwing off of your shackles and the screaming women.
I’m with you all the way
colin
PS – oh, don’t forget signs in Chinese and Arabic too......................always a nice touch.