[BITList] repeat oldies

franka franka at iinet.net.au
Wed Feb 9 14:30:52 GMT 2011

I got some new aftershave today that smells like bread crumbs, the birds
love it!

David Cameron has announced that he intends to make it more difficult to
claim benefits. From next week all the forms will be printed in English.

Husband says to wife 'My Olympic condoms have arrived -- I think I'll
wear gold tonight' . Wife says 'why don't you wear silver and come
second for a change'.

I was driving this morning when I saw an RAC van parked up. The driver
was sobbing uncontrollably and looked very miserable. I thought to
myself 'that guy's heading for a breakdown'.

An RAF fighter plane was flying over Afghanistan when he noticed a
flying carpet on each side of his plane both with a machine gunner on
board. Sensing danger he shot them down. Back at base he got a right
bollocking -- apparently they were Allied Carpets!

Tampax have announced today that they will be replacing the cord on
their tampons with a piece of tinsel. This will be for the Christmas
period only.

On holiday recently in Spain I saw a sign that said 'English speaking
Doctor' - I thought what a good idea, why don't we have them in our country.

The lead actor in the local pantomime Aladdin was sexually abused from
behind on stage last night. To be fair the audience did try to warn him.

ICAN SO RELATE...

cid:1__=0FBBF2B8DFDBE0DA8f9e8a93 at Selex-Comms.com

cid:2__=0FBBF2B8DFDBE0DA8f9e8a93 at Selex-Comms.com

cid:3__=0FBBF2B8DFDBE0DA8f9e8a93 at Selex-Comms.com

cid:4__=0FBBF2B8DFDBE0DA8f9e8a93 at Selex-Comms.com

cid:5__=0FBBF2B8DFDBE0DA8f9e8a93 at Selex-Comms.com

cid:6__=0FBBF2B8DFDBE0DA8f9e8a93 at Selex-Comms.com

cid:7__=0FBBF2B8DFDBE0DA8f9e8a93 at Selex-Comms.com

cid:8__=0FBBF2B8DFDBE0DA8f9e8a93 at Selex-Comms.com

cid:9__=0FBBF2B8DFDBE0DA8f9e8a93 at Selex-Comms.com

cid:A__=0FBBF2B8DFDBE0DA8f9e8a93 at Selex-Comms.com

cid:B__=0FBBF2B8DFDBE0DA8f9e8a93 at Selex-Comms.com

cid:C__=0FBBF2B8DFDBE0DA8f9e8a93 at Selex-Comms.com

cid:D__=0FBBF2B8DFDBE0DA8f9e8a93 at Selex-Comms.com

cid:E__=0FBBF2B8DFDBE0DA8f9e8a93 at Selex-Comms.com

cid:F__=0FBBF2B8DFDBE0DA8f9e8a93 at Selex-Comms.com

cid:10__=0FBBF2B8DFDBE0DA8f9e8a93 at Selex-Comms.com

cid:11__=0FBBF2B8DFDBE0DA8f9e8a93 at Selex-Comms.com

This is probably the funniest date story ever, first date or not!!! We
off.'
=