[BITList] Target Stores - What a surprise

CT's x50type at cox.net
Mon Feb 7 04:43:45 GMT 2011

frank
I’m surprised at you passing on this utter nonsense without researching first.
Target has nothing to do with France, is not  a French store and probably will never be.
FYI  Target Corporation (simply known as Target) is an American retailing company that was founded in Minneapolis, Minnesota in 1902 as the Dayton Dry Goods Company. It has been a middle america institution for many, many years.
There was a TV documentary on last week showing photos of the Dayton Dry Goods Store in Minneapolis, the family and how the store was expanded by the Dayton brothers until the name was changed to TARGET.
I really would like to know the reasons why morons try to stir up certain people by this mis-information.....................
and then others unthinkingly pass it on.................................
colin t