[BITList] not gone retro

COLIN TAYLOR s14engine at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 25 21:43:33 GMT 2011

Hugh

you have a pye ‘black box’ – bloody impressive................................
at the age of 15 I started my musical appreciation on a friend’s standard pye box – I recall the ‘black box’ was extremely expensive and highly desirable.

weather in tuscon, az. is about 10f more than here in new orleans, and clear  – its overcast and about 55f. here.....................

warm white wine – no. I’m doing glenlivet 12 [a present] with Reese’s peanut butter chocolate cups – tdf!

ct