[BITList] cain gone

x50type at cox.net x50type at cox.net
Sat Dec 3 20:27:44 GMT 2011

mike

intelligence does matter in the long run, but bullshit baffles brains and you can fool a lot of the people a lot of the time – but slowly it dawned upon many of cain’s followers that herman was basically a rather clever fool – but a fool never-the-less. the credentials of a pizza franchise ceo do not necessarily produce a successful presidential candidate.

I think every run up to a general election we get the delusional dipping their toes into the presidential stream – trump. bachmann, the pilsbury dough boy [newt gingrich], etc. egged on by the folks who have been wooed by their picture of the promised land.

luckily only one such fool has been elected during my stay here and that was bush 43. however, he was not your run-of-the-mill idiot, but had money, texas and his dad behind him – so he got away with a lot more than say, herman cain could.

however, we have seen what 8 years of a fool in the white house can produce for not only the USA, but much of the rest of the world.

ct