[BITList] Aussie Investing

franka franka at iinet.net.au
Mon Aug 22 15:01:37 BST 2011

Dave
Its bad enough losing money though ones own judgement but having it
forced on one by so called experts really sticks in the craw, its no
wonder the country is really in such a bind when we have the likes of
these short-sighted experts with only their own vested interests at
heart in charge. What ever happened to statesmen
frank