[BITList] where's my cloud?

franka franka at iinet.net.au
Sun Aug 14 11:19:35 BST 2011

Hugh,
Emailed my son in-law as he is a magpie with an enormous shed from which
his wife is banned so manages to hang on to things most of us are forced
to surrender but even he didnt have one, though he held out hope that he
knew of a solution which eluded him at the moment, Noted that you still
had the old HD if you have info on it that you need to access would
suggest that you transfer it over onto a SATA HD as PATA drives and
their connections are fast going the way of the 5.25 floppy drives. In
fact it is getting very hard to get replacement 2.5 PATA drives for
laptops here and I have nearly run out of my stash which I use to
replace failed units, I repair computers as a hobby, and to stop me
being too happy with life.
frank