[BITList] where's my cloud?

franka franka at iinet.net.au
Sat Aug 13 14:26:54 BST 2011

Hugh,
I know what you mean re still having a collection of HD's as like you I
seem to have accumulated quite a number too, I've 3 caddy s full of 5.25
disks about 150 I suppose  tucked away on the floor under my desk I
should throw them out really as I no longer have a drive for them, but
they have among other things all my old basic programs on them and when
I think of the hours spent doing  subject research at the state library
and then incorporating my new found knowledge into programs I cant bring
my self to throw them away, Will be something else for the skip when
they clear up after my departure I suppose
frank