[BITList] Poles

franka franka at iinet.net.au
Tue Aug 2 08:42:12 BST 2011

Hugh
That sounds about on a par with our set up, I found that the new
generation of tradesmen/women can manufacture and assemble ok but if it
dosnt work they don't seem to have the basic hands on skills to work out
why, The Japanese have the same problems, we found that we could run
rings around them maintaining their own equipment again because most of
it was built by robots with no tradesmen involved other than to program
the robots
frank