[BITList] more google earth - oh, no!

x50type at cox.net x50type at cox.net
Mon Aug 1 15:44:45 BST 2011

I have experienced that, john
is that all folks are complaining about?  - that the little square is a few yards off – and so google earth is not accurate .................picky.
and considering the satellite imagery is taken from a height of abt 700 km or 2,296,587.926 feet, I think it’s bloody amazing that we are even in the same city let alone street then down to a house number.
when I am looking for a specific house I usually change to street view and trawl along the street and look at the house numbers and confirm what I’m looking for.
I usually find the little square is either on or pretty near
works every time for me.
colin t