[BITList] Beckham and medal

Ronald Thomas thomas.ronald at wanadoo.fr
Fri Apr 29 16:17:38 BST 2011

Am I going completely bonkers ( a real possibility) or was DB wearing his BEmedal on the wrong sideat the Wedding, I always thought that one wore gained medals on the left breast whilst the right side was reserved for widows and or other relatives) ,who could wear their late husbands etc medals on formal occasions ,but on the right side. Awards like some unofficial campaigns ,Lloyds etc would also be worn on the right. No doubt someone will put me right pretty smartly, not having gained any myself.  Ron