[BITList] thoughts

Ronald Thomas thomas.ronald at wanadoo.fr
Sat Apr 2 21:20:29 BST 2011

Hey Colin get real (as they say in modern speak). I'm in my 80th year and all these things of nubile young things willing to be bedded are,unfortunately, lodged somewhere deeply imbedded in my memory bank. No doubt in yours too!
Had our 50th in Dec last, done the prostrate jobbie and more than happy with  circs as they are.Dream on, young man ,and Inch Allah ,your dreams may come true. Apparently there are some 72  waiting for you somewhere. Just being facetious as you,undoubtedly were.  Bot Salaams  Ron