[BITList] thoughts

x50type x50type at cox.net
Sat Apr 2 19:32:46 BST 2011

Well,Ron,
That approach is up to us infidels......
But, hey-as a guy, we may like their way of life.
Come on, admit it - it has some attractions for us males.
Think new 18 year old wife, welcomed with open arms by wives nos, 1, 2 and 3.
And just think of how much you would save by not buying another vehicle for the wife....
Not to mention the big cost savings in razor blades!
Ct
Ps.  I suggest you don't let the mrs. See this.................!

Sent from my iPad