[BITList] Aussie Husbands

FS franka at iinet.net.au
Tue Sep 21 08:02:48 BST 2010

        A note from a compassionate, loving and caring Aussie husband...

        *LOOK AFTER YOUR WIFE.....*

        A couple of weeks ago, I was sitting on the patio, drinking beer
        and watching my wife mow the lawn.

        Cheryl from next door saw us and was so upset that she came over
        and yelled at me,*/ /*"You lazy #$%&! Sitting there drinking
        beer while your poor wife pushes that ancient lawn mower around!
        Get up off your fat arse and give her a break*!*"

        I thought 'women!' Took another swig from my stubby, wiped the
        cold foam from my lips, lifted my sunnies, stared directly at
        this nosey cow and told her in no uncertain terms to sod off and
        mind her own business. I told her my wife had green fingers and
        that she really enjoyed gardening.

        After a few days I felt really bad, so I went out and bought her
        a ride-on mower to show my sensitive side.  I'm really proud of
        the deal I got and also very proud that my wife can now sit down
        while mowing the lawn. Yes guys, we *should* take good care of
        our wives... then maybe they'll take good care of us.

        I've attached a picture below...hope it comes through OK

        cid:000601c97c37$2c152ac0$fac4a5ca at island2x49iidy
        *
        I KNOW…I'M TOO BLOODY SOFT WITH HER. SHE'LL PROBABLY WANT GEARS
        ON IT NEXT!!*