[BITList] Another one from the archives...

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Sat Sep 18 14:02:19 BST 2010

Thu, 19 Feb 1998 18:10:55 -0500

Four old Catholic women were having coffee.

The first woman tells her friends "My son is a priest. When he walks into a room, everyone calls him 'Father'."

The second woman chirps, "My son is a bishop. Whenever he walks into a room, people call him 'Your Grace'."

The third old woman says "My son is a cardinal. Whenever he walks into a room, he's called 'Your Eminence'".

Since the fourth woman sips her coffee in silence, the first three give her this subtle "Well...?" look, so she says "My son is 6'2"; he has broad, square shoulders; he's terribly handsome and dresses very well. Whenever he walks into a room, women say 'Oh, my God...'."