[BITList] more n more on books

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Mon Sep 13 22:31:52 BST 2010

Colin,

That's a big improvement.  If I ever see one I might give at a go, but it won't reduce the backlog of books on my shelves still to be read once, or reread once.  On wireless, from tomorrow until the 23rd we'll be at our daughter's place, where wireless broadband is not possible upstairs for some reason.  If she has left her password (she'll be in Egypt) I'll have downstairs internet, but no e-mail till I get home. So e-mails will just have to pile up.  I might make a trip home on Monday to see what's what.