[BITList] Fwd: The Divorced Barbie Doll You will love this one

Michael Feltham ismay at mjfeltham.plus.com
Sat Sep 11 16:05:02 BST 2010

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Don Crellin"
Date: 11 September 2010 13:11:30 GMT+01:00
To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
Subject: Fw: The Divorced Barbie Doll You will love this one

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away.
(George Carlin)

Subject: FW: The Divorced Barbie Doll

One day a father leaves work.   On his way home he suddenly remembers that it's his daughter's birthday.
He pulls over to a toy shop and asks the sales person,

'How much for one of those Barbie's in the display window?'

The salesperson answers,
'Which one do you mean, Sir?
We have: Work out Barbie for $19.95, Shopping Barbie for $19.95, Beach Barbie for $19.95, Disco Barbie for $19.95,
Ballerina Barbie for $19.95, Astronaut Barbie for $19.95, Skater Barbie for $19.95, andDivorced Barbie for $265.95.

The amazed father asks:
'It's what?! Why is the Divorced Barbie $265.95 and the others only $19.95?
The annoyed salesperson rolls her eyes, sighs, and answers:
'Sir..., Divorced Barbie comes with:
Ken's Car, Ken's House, Ken's Boat, Ken's Furniture, Ken's Computer, one of Ken's Friends, and a key chain made with Ken's balls.'