[BITList] some fascinating old photographs

s14engine s14engine at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 8 14:52:38 BST 2010

hugh

sartorially - you must remember, these are americans!
agree, officer looks a right prat.
which slide are you on?
wounded knee was a massacre c/o US 7th Cavalry.  my lai was another massacre this time c/o Charlie Company of 1st Battalion, 20th Infantry Regiment, 11th Brigade, 23rd Infantry Division (the Americal Division).
ok guys - let's go out n massacre, yee haw.............................appears soldiers have no compunction to gunning down unarmed women and children.

it is quite revealing to see how we went from slide 32 to the conspicuous abundance we have today -- progress! [you've never had it so good].

ct