[BITList] odd

FS franka at iinet.net.au
Fri Sep 3 11:02:04 BST 2010

  Hugh,
Know what you mean most of my programs where stored on 5 1/4 floppy's
and I no longer have a machine with a disk drive that big, though I
still have several hundred disks in their storage boxes will have to
throw them out one day but they represent a lot of hours of work even if
they are of no relevance in this day
Finally got my pics from France the real estate agent managed to send
them in a format that arrived in one piece, I'm thinking of buying a
summer cottage to hide in from our winter I know it doesn't get that
cold here but this year its been freezing literally, actuality got down
to -1 at one  stage and  my knees cant handle that
frank