[BITList] no nero

CT's x50type at cox.net
Fri Sep 3 01:40:36 BST 2010

hugh

I also have xp on my #2 pc but not nero, so that is why I have no dat viewer, not that it would have been of much use.
your content objection in email is duly noted. I will include NFH [Not for Hugh] in the subject line when I forward pix of  female/s with holsteinic anomalies.
you may then do what you will with the email.

colin