[BITList] more cyber

CT's x50type at cox.net
Thu Sep 2 14:26:46 BST 2010

yo frank

understand you use thunderbird which I am not familiar with, then tried outlook.
for your ref I use windows live mail [part of windows 7] for my 4 email accounts.
yesterday I found I could not send email via wlm! - could receive ok. after a lot of time and effort I discovered one of my accounts was set to break up emails bigger than 60kb.
this happened after the 13 "can't drown' pix. obviously the group of 13 pix was bigger then 60kb.
once I unchecked that box in the account properties, I was back to normal.
where the change came I don't know and why the *.dat file I don't know. the pix did not come to me as 13 files or even a *.dat file.
according to the error message I was getting when I tried to send, the problem was associated with my anti-virus program.
I deleted the program -  macafee, didn't make any difference!
while the difficulties have been overcome, the cause remains unclear.
I'm still suspicious of Lab 110...........................................!

colin