[BITList] cyber

FS franka at iinet.net.au
Thu Sep 2 07:58:19 BST 2010

  ct
I use thunderbird for my email,had another look at the pages I am having
trouble with and loaded a "outlook" mail server to see if that could
make any sense out of them, still didnt open them but managed to elicit
the site details and that the pics were encoded in "Mime" format which I
havent used in years and Outlook didn't want a bar of them either cant
remember what program one used to use for mime formate but thunderbird
is supposed to have it built in after ver 3 so I give up
frank

On 9/2/2010 9:34 AM, CT's wrote:rver