[BITList] Banks Ignored Signs of Trouble in Foreclosures -NYTimes.com

CT's x50type at cox.net
Thu Oct 14 23:17:51 BST 2010

?mike

lower echelon workers have lost their jobs - but few of the "big boys" suffered really.
their bonuses may have gone down from $22M to $4M [say], but after years of handsome bonuses, they were all pretty watertight.
most continue in their usual uber-affluent life style and don't see anything amiss in their million dollar pay packets.
check out the following video, which is an accurate description [by robert reich] about where we are now.
as they used to say, "get out of that one".

colin t

http://www.amazon.com/Aftershock-Next-Economy-Americas-Future/dp/0307592812/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1287094276&sr=1-1