[BITList] oily

s14engine s14engine at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 27 20:28:19 GMT 2010

hugh

I agree with you that on a new building level there could be a clash of cultures – we all know how big-headed yanks are. [and how long ago was your experience with ben ocean lancer?]
however, my comments are for offshore exploration. BP have thousands of technical staff in houston  - all there to put forth directives to the offshore crowd.

weather wise here – way, way down to 48 degrees ef last night!     the population huddled inside trying to keep warm.        it’s 70 now with ne’er a cloud in sight.

colin

ps – you have no views on the advantages of eu membership?