[BITList] this precious stone

CT's x50type at cox.net
Thu Nov 25 18:55:40 GMT 2010

hugh

be this precious stone set in the silver sea as it may – I would like to know what taste of sweets, [or otherwise] is sweetest last, writ in remembrance more than things long past for mere mortals, in times après  portal entry to the union with europe.

ct

PS    I believe ‘twas tiny tim cratchit of  “a christmas carol” fame who said, “ God bless us, every one.”      I look forward to watching the film every yuletide – alistair sim version!