[BITList] EU?

s14engine s14engine at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 25 14:53:22 GMT 2010

I have been out of the UK all the time it has been in the EU.
working on the assumption [which may be wrong] that entry was/should be of benefit to all UK citizens, I have asked from time to time, mr and mrs average u.k. citizen what benefit they get from membership that they didn’t have before.
as far as I recall nothing momentous was put forward as being of particular benefit.
I would be interested in hearing other views/opinions.
ct