[BITList] For All Who Work With Rude Customers

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Wed Nov 24 06:05:14 GMT 2010

G'day folks,,

One of our son-in laws worked in a wholesale supermarket in Papua New Guinea.

There were getting a lot of loses from shop lifters.

One day they caught one of them. They put him up against a wall, and then took a mug shot of him.

They put the mug shop on the wall behind the counter and instructed all the staff that they would lose their jobs if they let anyone of those on the 'mug shot' wall into the shop.

That stopped most of the trouble from then on.

A pity that we cannot do that in this country.