[BITList] BREAKING NEWS Police Raid In N.T ...

FS franka at iinet.net.au
Sat Nov 20 06:32:33 GMT 2010

*Police Raid in **Tennant Creek ! *

Police in *Tennant Creek, NT *just announced the discovery
  of an arms cache of 2000 semi automatic rifles with
250,000 rounds of ammunition, 10 anti-tank missiles,
4 grenade launchers, 2 tonnes of heroin,
$5 million in forged Australian banknotes and
25 trafficked Indonesian and Thailand prostitutes
all in a Housing Commission house behind the
Public Library in Tennant Creek.

Local residents were stunned.
A community spokesman said later:

/"*We're shocked. **We never knew we **had a fucking Library !!!"* /

.

<http://www.incredimail.com/?id=606430&rui=104839845&sd=20101104>