[BITList] more tv - www

CT's x50type at cox.net
Wed Nov 17 01:21:41 GMT 2010

well frank, I have never thought of doing that! --- but I will look into it.
sounds intriguing. now as far as the tv network goes – well I’m doing my best to avoid tv as much as possible.
the shit that is on here only annoys me. The fabulous saturday night shows with mega talent – the andy williams show, dean martin, frank s, bob hope, milton berle, jack benny, etc. – they had all finished before I arrived here. already 30 years ago, saturday night TV was crap.
ct