[BITList] tv - www

FS franka at iinet.net.au
Tue Nov 16 23:05:13 GMT 2010

if you google change IP address quite a few options come up I use
hotspot shield for the US but haven't managed to find a good reliable
free one for the UK yet but will keep looking as I would like to be able
to watch some of the bbc stuff,
As you probably already know the Hulu site can be quite useful
entertainment wise at least for those of us outside of the US Plus I
also use the Chinese youku site which if you use in conjunction with
google translate can be quite good at bringing up things one might have
missed video wise and they don't care about your address, I also use a
little device from Silicon dust to steam tv around my home network it is
very good and used with Media Centre even better, also have my tv hooked
up to my network so can use my tv as my computer monitor which gets me
into a bit of trouble from HWMBO when I take a peek at my email during
commercials
frank