[BITList] Fwd: Your Store Experience [Incident: 101109-000206]

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Wed Nov 10 02:03:59 GMT 2010

G'day folks,

Things happen when people do not want to shop at your establishment!

I find it amazing that they didn't understand the issue before the complaint.

ooroo

 Subject
Your Store Experience

 Discussion Thread
 Response (Daniel)
11/09/2010 11:09 AM

P,

Thanks for the feedback. We wanted to clarify that in the three years we have operated in the United Kingdom, we are not aware of any similar incidents of staff being told they could not wear a poppy. We think that you'll be glad to know that now that we better understand the issue, we have informed our staff members that we fully support anyone who wishes to wear a poppy between now and Remembrance Day.

We appreciate the time you took to tell us what you think.

Customer Service
Hollister Co.
Check us out!

 Customer By Email (P Alders)
11/09/2010 03:27 AM
Name:
Country: GB
State:

Comments:
As a veteran I shall not be shopping in your stores because one of your managers banned a member of your staff from wearing a poppy.
men died to give you this freedom so I'm free to shop elsewhere.