[BITList] ALZHEIMER COLOR TEST

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Tue Nov 2 01:00:22 GMT 2010

G'day Hugh,

On 02/11/2010, at 12:57 AM, HUGH wrote:

> As for working out logarithms in my head. I'd have seen little point in that, since I had a book of log tables.

err.... You weren't in any of my classes!  :-)

Students to day would not know what a slide rule is or a set of log tables! They have a device called a programable calculator.

Who knows what goes on in the heads of students at that age?

:-)

The other day on an ABC TV program called collectors, a program where people show off thie collections of whatever, there was a man who had a large collection of slide rules.

I still have mine somewhere in the house.