[BITList] ALZHEIMER COLOR TEST

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Mon Nov 1 00:11:02 GMT 2010

Hugh,

On 01/11/2010, at 3:24 AM, HUGH wrote:

>  I see no problem.  I can square 2 fig numbers in my head, 3 with less chance of accuracy, and 4 with even less.  It's a trick.

While teaching computer programming I had a student who sat right at the front of the class. He never did any work in the class but always had the answers to any verbal question put to him. His assignments always earned him over 90%.

The year after he finished school I ran into him in a local shopping centre and he stopped to speak to me.

He was a pleasant soul. He said, "Sir, what do you think that I was doing during your classes?"

I replied that I didn't know.

He then told me that more often than not he was working out the logarithm of a number, in his head!