[BITList] Facebook

CT's x50type at cox.net
Thu May 27 17:53:48 BST 2010

regret, I can't help, hugh

I have little or no idea of it's purpose.
but as you are familiar with it perhaps you wouldn't mind telling me what it is for - apart from the vague [to me]  "social networking".
am I correct in thinking it is an online personal chat page upon which one can write anything which can be seen by others who have permission to view ones ramblings?

colin t