[BITList] cetrifugal force

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Mon May 17 20:24:08 BST 2010

Godalmighty Colin, had we had these centrifugal things in BI, what a difference it would have made to life.  All those hours spent washing heavy oil by hand then tramping the water out of it in a large bucket (it simply played hell with ones skin) when we could have been on deck enjoying ourselves with everyone else.  Why couldn't Kevin Kostner have invented it sooner?  There seems to be plenty of scope for his invention - allegedly (and possibly) there is a "patch" of oil 10 miles by 3 miles by 300 feet deep on the surface somewhere in the Gulf of Mexico.