[BITList] claim baby,claim

CT's x50type at cox.net
Wed May 12 14:38:23 BST 2010

LOL - hugh

I feel confident that morris bart and co can coble together a perfectly logical and cogent claim from the 5 apparently disparate items you listed.
it is more than likely they have another 20 or 30 from their standard claims list that you are not even aware you are suffering from.
for example, it is clear even to me that the explosion and subsequent demanding research you did/are having to do, has left you mentally  exhausted.
additionally, your appetite must surely be affected - and we won't even get into erectile dysfunction.
even without a doctor's thorough examination [ at no expense to you - all part of the "morris bart experience"], it is obvious to this layman that you have an excellent case and, fortunately for you, morris bart is ready and waiting to help you through these trying times.

to avoid the shock of your large financial settlement, start planning now.

ct

PS    just been checking my claim - I called morris bart & co 31 minutes after the explosion and there were already people in line ahead of me!