[BITList] Fw: Planning Permission

Ronald Thomas thomas.ronald at wanadoo.fr
Mon May 10 10:52:09 BST 2010

Subject: Planning Permission

Having failed to sell our house last year, we have decided to stay put for a while – but have it extended to enhance its value.

We therefore applied for planning permission for a major extension that would make the house 100ft tall and 400ft wide with nine turrets at various heights with windows all over the place.

It would have parking for 100 cars and I was going to paint it snot green and orange.

The town council rejected the application out-of-hand and more or less told me to bugger off.

So I sent in the application again, but this time I crossed out the word house, and put Mosque.

Building work starts next Monday.