[BITList] NYTimes.com: Solution to Capping Well Stays Elusive

David Harvey dhbison at gmail.com
Sat May 1 17:11:05 BST 2010

Makes more sense than the other email in which it was said they were having
problems circulating and were running cement , the way I read it, at the
same time. Two different operations done at different times, and
my thoughts were that the cement had probably not cured also. But, then
again, I wonder how long the cement would stay viable being pumped , and
considering the small aperture in the shoe, over that distance plus the
added heat from down hole.

Hey. but its almost thirty years since I was last in the oilfield.

Dave