[BITList] fly me

CT's x50type at cox.net
Wed Jun 30 00:56:37 BST 2010

Capturetks mike,

and a most interesting link - I read the comments and found similar to the following - FSX just wouldn't load quickly enough on my mac mini.
I just bought this 24" top of the line iMac, installed Paralells (software that allows you to run Mac and Windows simultaneously without the need to reboot each time) with Microsoft XP and then loaded up my Microsoft Flight simulator (Gold Edition Delux with Accelerator). Big disappointment. First, it takes FOREVER to load up the FS and get it running, and second the screen is ONLY about 1/5 of the whole 24" screen.

actually it's all in the video card and there was no way I could see of increasing the video in the mac mini.
it's a pity that some one didn't produce a flight sim program for the apple similar to FSX - the graphics should have been stunning.

however from info in the article I did make tweak to my FSX's almost infinite variable  adjustments and got an increased frame rate.

the concorde is before, the australasia after.

tks

ct