[BITList] sooner or later

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Thu Jun 17 08:23:06 BST 2010

Colin,

Leaving aside the ravings of an ambitious idiot in N Carolina .... my daughter spent an hour on Skype to my sister in Arizona yesterday, and was told the anti-British rhetoric in some quarters verges on being out of control.  Even the "GB team" in the World Cup (likely the same team who lost to the US at Bunker Hill) are mentioned in connection with it, and one British actress apologised to the US for the mess the British have made of their beaches - to loud applause.  Of course, all the witnesses being dead lends support to the collusion theory, and may explain why nobody seems to give a shit about them.