[BITList] Remarkable Photographs

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Wed Jul 28 08:35:09 BST 2010

John, Colin,

Fascinating pictures. What I see in them is a bunch of dressed up psychopaths enjoying the fruits of leading a deluded nation into chaos.  A lady writing in yesterday's Herald considered the "size zero" concept in women's fashion - stick thin ladies with no breasts, addicted to the concept of undersize.  Minutes before reading it I had been making her point (which I'm coming to) to Janet.  The Herald lady said those who peddle creams, sprays, lotions, dietary fads, and the like to ladies first create an uncertainty, then offer a cure for it.  Hair under your arms ?  God almighty, are you turning into a man ? - use Femino Cream night and day, only £10 for 6 grammes.  Perspiring?  What a smell !  People can smell you. Get rid of it quick !  Clothes getting a bit tight ?  And so on.  Just so with the Nazis.  And I read that 50% of those polled here couldn't live without a mobile/cell phone.