[BITList] Perth

David Harvey dhbison at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 04:13:23 BST 2010

Colin,

Don't know what happened to your email, disappeared, but in answer to your
question, no, I don't live in Sydney any longer. I guess I left Sydney after
I went to sea, well, certainly after Second Mate's. Lived in London and then
back to Oz and to Launceston and St. Helens in Tasmania, then Broome,
Welshpool (Victoria) and now Perth. Before going to sea I also lived in
Bathurst, Young and Hobart. You didn't want to know all that but I am in a
good mood today and thought I'd tell you.

Dave