[BITList] mor n more Radios not at sea

FS franka at iinet.net.au
Sat Jul 24 08:46:10 BST 2010

Colin
just out of curiosity I dug out my old Sony 2001 and tried it out worked
fine but the new battery's went flat very rapidly so hunted around the
shed until I found a suitable mains adaptor (one seems to collect these
things like coat hangers in empty wardrobes) it is sitting in the office
now and pouring out trad jazz from a local station don't know long she
who must be obeyed will wear the noise though :)