[BITList] (no subject)

KENNETH567 at aol.com KENNETH567 at aol.com
Thu Jul 22 13:29:32 BST 2010

Subject: FW:  Speech Therapist

A very pretty  young speech therapist was getting nowhere with her  -
'Stammerers  Action Group'.She had tried every technique in the book without  the
slightest success. Finally, thoroughly exasperated, she  said-

"If any of  you can tell me the name of the town where you
were born, without  stuttering, I will have wild and passionate sex with
you until your muscles  ache and your eyes water! So, who wants to go first?”

The Englishman  piped up - "B-b-b-b-b-b-b-irmingham"

"That's no use, Trevor" said the speech therapist,"Who's  next?"

The Scotsman raised his hand and blurted  out
"P-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-aisley".

"That's no better. There'll be no sex  for you, I'm afraid, Hamish. How
about you, Paddy?

The Irishman took a  deep breath and eventually blurted out
" London ".

"Brilliant, Paddy!" said the  speech therapist and immediately set about
living up to her promise. After 15  minutes of exceptionally steamy sex, the
couple paused for breath and  Paddy  continued -
"-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-erry"!