[BITList] Fwd: Health Capsule -- Green Tea is good for health

Michael Feltham mail at mjfeltham.plus.com
Sun Jan 31 18:19:37 GMT 2010

Begin forwarded message:

From: Michael Feltham <mail at mjfeltham.plus.com>
Date: 31 January 2010 17:17:12 GMT
To: Michael Feltham <mail at mjfeltham.plus.com>
Subject: Fwd: Health Capsule -- Green Tea is good for health

bject: Fw: Health Capsule - Green Tea is good for health

A woman goes to the doctor, beaten black and blue.
Doctor: "What happened?"
Woman: "Doctor, I do not know what to do Every time my husband comes home drunk he beats me to a pulp ...."

Doctor: "I have a real good medicine against that: When your husband comes home drunk, just take a glass of
green tea and start swirling it in your mouth. Do not drink it, just swirl it around and around. "

2 weeks later she comes back to the doctor and looks reborn and fresh again. Woman: "Doc, that was a brilliant idea! Every time my husband came home drunk I gargled Repeatedly
with green tea and he never touched me. "

Doctor: "You see how keeping your mouth shut is such a good idea!"

Hotmail cool Got a story? Tell us now