[BITList] more - hold the internet in your hands!

CT's x50type at cox.net
Wed Jan 27 23:56:22 GMT 2010

glad you liked it, hugh

agree, people fiddling with fancy phones is really annoying.
to me the implication is that they have more important people to talk to than me [hardly possible!], and have more important places to be at - rather then here and now!
not to mention their inadequate social graces.
it really indicates to me that they have an inferiority complex and need a prop.

now this Ipad will go down even better with the inferiors - 'cause its bigger and more expensive. [ooh, look at me, mines bigger and better than yours!]

as far as I can see there is no great need for one - but it is an integral part of our never ending want, want, want madness which prevails here.

I suppose it could be called progress.

ct

PS    wonder if it bounces when dropped!