[BITList] muslim female piety

CT's x50type at cox.net
Tue Jan 26 21:01:26 GMT 2010

how right you are, hugh

will never understand what causes apparently normal people to espouse the causes of extremists and religious nuts [under the banner of fairness], who would annihilate them without concern.
and then have extremists complain about their rights when they have little or no actual rights where they originate from.
I think france, holland, ozz, etc have the best idea - if you don't like our ways and systems - don't stay here and complain -- eff off.............................................!