[BITList] In flight idiocy

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Mon Jan 25 09:49:39 GMT 2010

Colin,

I wouldn't wish anyone to be shot in the head "without further consideration" a la obscene and grossly incompetent execution of a wholly innocent Brazilian electrician in London.  Not even after further consideration, given the evident inability to consider displayed by those with guns supposedly charged with our protection.  The man on the US plane must have been totally confused, that much seems obvious, and it would appear the matter was dealt with in flight - why the plane had to be diverted, only God and Homeland Security know. Being confused is not yet a capital offence - many in government are totally confused (look at the world) - it must be gey near the stage where farting on a plane might start WW3.  My wife and daughter are flying to Phoenix on April 1st and they are not looking forward to it one bit.  Even the fact that it's BA doesn't calm them.  BA are the airline whose staff recently demanded a man leave his seat (in flight) and take another, to comply with the objections of the mother of the 12-year old boy sitting next to him.  The man was sitting between his pregnant wife and the boy, all being in the seats assigned to them by BA.  I don't know the outcome of that farce.